Saturday, October 20, 2007

Shakes me makes me lighter

José GonzálezTeardrop (live)











When Evelina and me were in Romania in August, we went to Bucharest and Sibiu and met loads of very amazing people. All of that is a different story, though.
One day we went to Sinaia to go up the mountains.
I was just listening to José Gonzales' version of Teardrop and thought, which memories from my holiday come to my mind listening to this? Looking back at the pictures, I decided, the ones from the mountains come closest. After quite a few days of seeing awesome cities and being surrounded by lots of people, this morning on the Romaninian mountain was so different. There was only us, the green of the grass, the really chilly wind, the sun, a lonesome shepherd with his sheep and a Saint Bernhard. I was really happy.
No one seems to be quite sure, what the lyrics are to this song. But it must go something like this:

Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me makes me lighter
Fearless on my breath

Kind of cheesy, but I like the shakes me makes me lighter bit. I guess, I felt shaken and light then. Sometimes it feels good to just live for the moment. Be in awe at the beauty that surrounds you and not worry about anything else. I was so glad Evelina was with me then to feel shaken and light with and laugh out loud.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home