Opa

Opa und Oma

I think, Opa was going to become a p.e. teacher, until he got injured during the war.

Opa must have been very good at skiing.

Opa mit Papa.


Opa November 2006.
Opa died.
And already there are questions on my mind, that will go unanswered now. I will miss him very much.
All my nice pictures of him seem to be in London.
Opa liked skiing.
Opa had very neat hand-writing.
Opa loved nature.
Opa loved den Harz.
Opa was very perticular about which kind of potatoe he grew in his (huge) vegetable patch.
Opa was in Norway during the war, skiing.
Opa grew beautiful flowers, some of which I remember he gave to Tante Betse once.
Opa loved watching the Olympic winter games.
Opa was always happy when he saw me.
Labels: Opa

1 Comments:
Liebe Annika
ich habe zwar keine Ahnung wie aktuell dieser Blog noch ist, aber es freut mich von dir zu hören.
Schade, dass es in Ellershausen nicht mehr so ist wie früher als Oma und Opa noch da waren.
Liebe Grüße aus Hessen
Meike
Post a Comment
<< Home