Gonzo and the ball - or our day in Greenwich





Yesterday, I had a whole day with Andres. It was really nice. Does not happen so often anymore, that we get to spend a whole day together just like that! We went to Greenwhich and had a good look at the Meridian, a giant size camera obscura, Nelson's bloody socks, the Greenwich foot tunnel and a dog.
This dog, though, was incredible. It had a rubber ball, which it let roll down a hill while it waited on the top. When the ball got to the bottom, it jumped up, ran down the hill like crazy and then up the hill again, to once more lie down, let the ball roll down and get it again. We saw it do that about 5 times. Then we left. But the dog didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. There were no owners in sight.
I bet they just go, oh, Gonzo, here is your ball, why don't you go and get some excercise? And Gonzo says, ok, I'll be back for lunch, and goes to do his thing with the ball.
Incredible. And even better, when you have your nice brother with you, as a witness, that this dog exists. If you think it's impossible, then just ask him!

4 Comments:
And I say your bro does look like sean connery in the topmost picture...
Sean Connery?
I will have to look for a picture and post it for a comparison. Or did you have a particular image in mind?
Well, he always had some Bond in him.
Sibling Bond-ing and a bouncy dog - sounds like a perfect day out!
It was the perfect day out! I wish I could express it in a similarly cool pun-like fashion, but I just can't.
One cool thing though: I am just looking outside, no clouds in the sky, which is STILL LIGHT! And it is already 18:17 PM!! WHEEHA! Spring is on our doorstep and I'm loving it (and not in a McDonald's way, in a really excited, joyous, jumping-up-and-down-frantically way!!)!!
Many lovely spring feelings to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home