13 years from a hundred
Working away on my project. I decided I must film myself and my family more. Best thing would be to have one of those old super 8 cameras, so my kids would have the same fun I am having looking at my family 50 years ago.
Tante Betse is my great-aunt and she is one of the most wunderful people I know. Here is a short clip of her the 50s. So pretty, those red lips and that smile. I wonder what she will feel like when she sees my little film thing once it is finished. I love looking at old photoraphs and film of myself and trying to remember what I felt like then. But I wonder if there comes a time, when you think back and are sad, because loved ones have died and you have grown so much older. I hope there will always be enough joy in my life that I don't have to feel that way. And I hope Tante Betse feels like that, too. At least most of the time.

1 Comments:
She looks like one of those 50s Hollywood stars! And such a lovely smile.
Post a Comment
<< Home