Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Paula playing Number Two


And this is the animation, with some cheesy garage band piano music :)

4 Comments:

Blogger cybercarter said...

Another beautiful animation, Annika - your work has the capacity to be so powerfully evocative of mood and emotion - this one takes me straight back to that unique other-worldly all-encompassing quality of childhood concentration.

3:46 pm  
Blogger Annika Stennert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 am  
Blogger Annika Stennert said...

Aww. Thank you! It is such a shame that you have to compromise so much with the quality when uploading things on youtube. One day, I will get my own website done and it will all be better.
You are right, the way children can cancel out everything from around them and just concentrate on one thing with all their hearts and minds is so amazing. I wish I could have that ability back. It would be easy to blame repsonsibilities and problems that you have and children don't for their ability to put their minds solely on that one thing. But somehow I have the feeling that that wouldn't be fair. They are just better at it and that's that.

9:40 am  
Blogger Annika Stennert said...

Or I don't make enough of an effort. Maybe it is all about will power. If I wanted to concentrate, I could. Must try. Harder.

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home