That black thing on my lens
I just found the cable that connects my new (and Andres' old) mobile to my computer. How brilliant! This is so much faster than Bluetooth! I can feel a new age of quick picture taking coming on. Oooo, I can't wait!
I should try to clean the lens, though, just look at these pictures! Me, with a black dot between the eyes, me at the live broadcast of Swanlake in Trafalgar Square (and apparenly 5000 other people, so cool!), a lovely sunrise on the Thamse with a black cloud looming over St. Paul's Cathedral and Antony Gormley's absolutely amazing roof people with another black something.
Where are my Q-tips?

3 Comments:
Did you see the Gormley roof people at sunrise? The light quality at that time in the morning must make them even more stunning than ever! Great news about your speedy mobile-computer photo transfers – can’t wait to see the results!
And your funny black UFO – when it’s between your eyes in the top photo it looks as though it’s making you think about your DEADline from your last post. Then when you (and 5000 other Swanlakers) are smiling in Trafalgar Square, your cool vibe makes it float off across London to find somebody else to land on. But the two little Gormley roof people trap it between themselves, by sheer force of will, holding it in suspended animation long enough for you to find your Q-tips and polish it off - a 5-frame box office smash!
HEy, I might make even more box office smash hits! (mainly, because the thing seems to be trapped in between lens and lens protection thingy, so my Q-tip didn'T do anything) If there are such nice stories about the black UFO, then I should not try and make it go away.
Gormley people at sunrise are a definate source of amazement. Just absolutely wonderful!
A whole new dimension in the film noir genre!
Post a Comment
<< Home