Friday, July 06, 2007

Flying by










There are moments in life when you realise how quickly time is going by. I do in my life, anyway. Tuesday was one of those days. Since last September I have been studying on my MA course and then all of a sudden, the show is up and it is all happening. And now, three days later, it is really weird to think that it is all over. Not only is this a good bye from all the lovely people who I met during that time, it also is an end to my student days.
Who would have thought. I am not a student anymore. I wonder how quickly I will think back to those days and feel like I'd rather be studying again than doing whatever else I will be doing then?
I am also really sad to leave my project behind now. It has grown very dear to me over the past months. In fact, I think, I will try to continue working on it in the future in my spare time. But I suppose, that is another story altogether.
Well. This is it. Good bye Camberwell, good bye friends. Hello to something that is still a bit uncertain.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home