I'd never thought of it that way before - you're so right! I hope your DEADline isn't causing you too much grief. I do love this photo though - hi-tech nestled in with lo-tech - and in the middle of it all you've made the time and space to sprout bulbs - truly Nature's Child!
:) Yes, it is all good. I love my little desk and my shelves. My collecion of thoughts and inspiring quotes is getting a bit out of hand at the moment, but I don't care.
How do you like this one: Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare, And left the flushed print in a poppy there. by Francis Thaompson "The Poppy" 1891
He must have been a nature's child! What a wonderful metaphor!
3 Comments:
I'd never thought of it that way before - you're so right! I hope your DEADline isn't causing you too much grief. I do love this photo though - hi-tech nestled in with lo-tech - and in the middle of it all you've made the time and space to sprout bulbs - truly Nature's Child!
:)
Yes, it is all good. I love my little desk and my shelves. My collecion of thoughts and inspiring quotes is getting a bit out of hand at the moment, but I don't care.
How do you like this one:
Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare,
And left the flushed print in a poppy there.
by Francis Thaompson
"The Poppy" 1891
He must have been a nature's child!
What a wonderful metaphor!
I've never heard that before - it's perfect - just the way the little clifftop clutch looked on my soundtrack run the other day!
Post a Comment
<< Home