Monday, May 14, 2007

Nature's child












Deep inside, I am such a country girl. It is amazing, how much happier I feel, when there is some green around. And it is even better, when it is wild and beautiful. Sometimes parks just won't do.

BjörkAll Is Full of Love

All is full of love - even though it's cheesy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger cybercarter said...

You’ve been bluebell-stalking too! And what a beautiful curly fern, all wound around itself. Are they real shamrocks? I want to lay some of the bottle-brush green carpet around the pond at home!

One of the things I love about visiting different places is finding the plants that are ‘ordinary’ there, but unusual compared to those at home.

Birds too. They always seem to say so much about a place. In Hove there were a couple of huge herring gulls striding up and down the pavement yesterday morning. I suppose they were just doing what pigeons do in London, but they looked like people, keeping an officious eye on the neighbourhood - pecking disdainfully at the rubbish on the road: who left that there?

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home