Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ode to the courgette


So I signed up to this blog, because I wanted to post a comment on my friend Isabel's blog and thought I could not do it without getting my own blog... And now that I have this blog, why not give it a try. I have no idea, where it's going to go, I shall think about that another time. For today, I thought I would start out with something green.
Green: colour of the courgette, one of my favourite vegetables, because it is so versatile. I know, many of you will say, yes, but it doesn't taste of anything. I think, that is the beauty of the courgette.
My courgette can be part of any Indian curry, Thai stir fry, or French Ratatouille. Kind of makes you want to be a courgette, too. Go to a different country and fit right in - in your own, quiet and nice way, not overpowering, just complementing and exploring. Beautiful, the courgette. That's what I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home